Lindsey Doors Inside Sales Associates also act as company Account Managers and work with existing and new, prospective customers in markets the company conducts business. These markets include, but are not limited to: cabinet companies, contractors, home builders, architects, interior designers, renovation specialists, furniture makers, and engineering firms.
Inside Sales Associates create and build long-term relationships with their customers. Individual is responsible for maintaining and growing existing customer base and providing customer service to accounts including order entry, quoting, samples and customer follow up.
The goal is to develop and maintain increased market share and new business to accounts throughout the assigned territory. Inside Sales Associates collaborate with field sales team in performing various sales activities as assigned by the Sales Manager. Primary responsibilities include prospecting, discovery of needs, proposal presentations and completion of the sales process. Additional duties include, but are not limited to:
- Outbound calling to potential and established customers to create and cultivate inside sales territory
- Share responsibility with customer entry on the phone or the web
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations
- Performs discoveries, product demonstrations, and proposal presentations for clients
- Work in collaboration with partnered field sales teams and internal contacts to set account and territory plans to meet or exceed sales quotas on an annual/quarterly/monthly basis
- Record and track sales activities in current management program
- Closes new accounts by answering telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries; verifying and entering information.
- Fills orders by transferring orders to fulfillment; communicating expected delivery date; explaining stock-outs.
- Develop accounts by checking customer’s buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Ability to establish and expand relationships with our suppliers as well as assigned customers
- Demonstrate ability to close sales and overcome customer objections
- Assist, as needed, in securing overdue balances from accounts
- Attend meetings and strategy sessions to remain informed of external and internal opportunities or threats to products and sales
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Various other administrative/clerical/office duties as occasionally assigned
- Valid driver’s license issued from the State of California
- High Diploma or GED (college degree preferred)
- Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous and helpful)
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure using whole numbers and common fractions and decimals
- Time Management – Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others in a team environment
- Relatively high level of analytical ability to solve complex problems
- High level attention to detail
- Good computer and keyboarding skills
- Ability to use a Customer Relationship Management system
- Good Microsoft Office skills for software including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Candidates must pass a drug screen and background check. Convictions will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis; convictions will not necessarily bar a candidates employment. We encourage you to apply if this position is open and we are actively accepting applications.