• Formula 409® (The Clorox Co.)
• Fantastik® (S.C. Johnson)
• Simple Green® (Sunshine Makers)
• Windex® (S.C. Johnson)
• Bleach and water – 90% water 10% bleach ratio
Persistent stains can be removed using a cleaner such as Clorox® Clean-Up®. In lab settings, stains exposed to Clorox® Clean-Up® for 5 minutes were successfully wiped clean with a paper towel. Avoid abrasive cleaning agents.
Cleaning agents \ detergents should not contain:
• No abrasive detergents (e.g., Baking soda etc.)
• No furniture polishes
• No denatured alcohols (e.g., White spirit, etc.)
• No cleaner in combination with a brush or scrubbing
• Use of brushes and scouring pads is not suggested
Aromatic hydrocarbons, ester, ketones, halogenated hydrocarbons, or alcohol above 25%. Vinegar-based detergents should not be used.